Welcome to the Seattle PwC Pan Asian Community Inclusion Network (PACIN) fundraising page for Walk for Rice 2021!
The PwC PACIN team is excited to announce we are partnering with Asian Counseling and Referral Service (ACRS) to hold a virtual fundraising event, Walk For Rice.
What is the Asian Counseling and Referral Service?
ACRS is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization working for social justice and offering a broad array of behavioral health programs, human services and civic engagement activities for Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders (AAPI) and other communities in King County and beyond.
What is the Walk For Rice?
Walk for Rice is a fundraising event to support the ACRS Food Bank.
About the event:
- When: April 5 – June 19, 2021
- Where: Online & Virtual
About the ACRS Food Bank
- The ACRS Food Bank is the most revisited food bank in King County!
- ACRS is currently delivering 2,250 bags of groceries and 2,000 culturally familiar meals weekly to elders and those in need — and demand is growing.
- ACRS relies on community partners and volunteers.
- Without culturally competent food delivery, AAPI community members face a disproportionate lack of access to food, emergency meals, and other basic needs.
How you can get involved
1. Join our fundraising team
Click the “Join Team” button on the right to create your personal fundraising page to work towards our collective fundraising goal.
- Did you know? Funds raised up to $500 can be matched by PwC through the Dollars for Racers program through this link:
2. Walk/Bike/Run/Hike for Rice
Choose your own adventure, or follow the traditional Walk for Rice trail: Seward Park Loop (~2.6 miles).
3. Make a contribution
Donate by clicking the "Donate Now" button to the right, or through the PwC Impact Space at the link below:
- If more than five people donate through the PwC Impact Space, ACRS will receive a $1,000 matching donation from PwC!
- Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! We appreciate your generosity and support. We can’t overstate how much this means to us and to people who need help in the Seattle Asian community!
Walk For Rice qualifies as a Skills for Society (S4S) activity
Charge time spent on Walk for Rice and related fundraising to the associated S4S WBS code - tag to “Other Social Justice Volunteering.” Please refer to here for a list of S4S WBS codes by line of service.
Have questions? Please feel free to reach out.
Yanjin Burleyson at email@example.com
Syeda Iram Jafry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zheng Wang at email@example.com