Asian Healthcare Leaders Forum (AHLF)
The Asian Healthcare Leaders Forum (AHLF) is a new community within the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) and Washington State Healthcare Executives Forum (WSHEF). AHLF offers the opportunity to network with fellow individuals interested in the distinct opportunities and issues of Asian-American healthcare executives.
- Multiple Networking, Professional Development, and Community Service events per quarter: Listed on the WSHEF Events Calendar.
- AHLF WA State Facebook Group
- Quarterly Online Newsletter: Stay abreast of topics of you will find of particular interest, such as cultural and organizational factors affecting Asian-American executives, students, and communities in the healthcare industry.
- Discounted ACHE Educational Programming: Beginning in 2017, take advantage of discounted registration fees for the ACHE Congress on Healthcare Leadership and attend a special educational session during Congress developed specifically for members of the Forum.
- Special Designation on the ACHE Online Member Directory (Filter for AHLF and WA State)
More information at http://wshef.ache.org/asian-healthcare-leaders-forum/