PNW JET Alumni Association
Welcome and thank you for visiting our page!
The Pacific Northwest Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association (PNWJETAA) has participated in this great event for over 15 years! We hope to see you in person or receive your support through a donation to either our team or any of our individual team members!
Each year we help the Asian Counseling & Referral Service (ACRS) raise funds at the Walk for Rice in order to provide food and support services for members of our community. PNWJETAA members have all lived and worked in Japan and have greatly benefited from the kindness of others during our time overseas, so now it's our chance to give back!
Please consider joining our team if you are:
- a former JET Program participant
- a newly selected 2018 JET Program participant
- a family member or friend of a current or former JET Program participant
- someone who wants to learn more about the JET Program from former participants
- interested in making a direct impact in the battle against hunger
If any of the above apply, walk with us on June 30th!
We will look forward to seeing you and thanks for your support!
Ari & Yuki