Saturday, June 24 | 8 a.m.-1p.m. | Seward Park
Come fight hunger as part of the 27th annual Walk for Rice! This family friendly community tradition raises funds for the ACRS Food Bank and features a 2.5 mile walk/run along with cultural performances by community gems.
- 7:30 a.m. - First shuttle leaves ACRS for Seward Park
- 8:00 a.m. - Registration opens
- 9:00 a.m. - International Lion Dance & Martial Arts Team, Puget Sound Academy of Karate, Group warm-up and Seattle Chinese Community Girls Drill Team
- 10:00 a.m. - Run/walk begins
- 10:30 a.m. - Runner awards, refreshments & food trucks (Tuk Tuk & Slide Thru)
- 11:25 a.m. - Seattle Kokon Taiko
- 12:00 p.m. - Live Music by Theory of Change
- 1:00 p.m. - Event ends
- 1:30 p.m. - Last shuttle leaves Seward Park for ACRS
This year, we're excited to bring you a fun new addition to make your ACRS Walk for Rice experience even better! Invite your friends and teammates to join you for the Geoteaming Walk for Rice Game -- it's an interactive app-based experience that'll help you learn more, do more and experience more. Each mission you complete will give you a chance to be more involved and win more prizes. Learn more and get started today!
WFR Organizing Committee
Sam Mitsui and Herb Tsuchiya
Jeffrey Liang and Nicole Ngonevolalath
Mele Aho, Kerry Chew, Mila De Chant, Tansy Do, Antonio Esqueda Flores, Alexander Khem, Sam Le, Helen Ling, David Oye, Dalin Pel, Adam Rosencrantz, Mike Simbre, Richard Sohn, Aki Shibuya, Glorial Shin, Soma Subramaniam, Eunhee Sumner, Melissa Tan, Trang-Thien Tran and Ming-Ming Tung-Edelman